Sunday, June 5, 2016

Katonah Library Hosts Katonah Art Center's Student Art Exhibit

Carol Luz's
Terrier


On Saturday afternoon, the Katonah Art Center held its 19th Annual Student Art Exhibit at the Katonah Library. As good a place as any to show off people's creative passion but Laura Robinson still let her inspiration take her away and art lovers in attendance were all the better for it among the wide array of work on display.
"My villa reminds me of a place I want to be," she said of her piece that came to life from a trip to Italy.
On the other hand, her teachers at KAC know how to keep her from staying put as they've been in it for the long haul with the Mt. Kisco resident  "We've taken quite a journey, and they always know where to point me when I get stuck," said Robinson. 

Read more...http://rmentertainment.expertscolumn.com/article/katonah-library-hosts-katonah-art-center-s-student-art-exhibit





No comments: